Subject: Re: Inquiry Regarding Access to Estonian Company Data API
From: "Antti Kaipila" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hedi Stenman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2025 12:51:16 +0300

T??helepanu! Tegemist on v??lisv??rgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hey,

Yes. I am attaching a copy of the contract signed on the PDF with a scribble 
and another version digitally signed with my Lithuanian eResidence card.

--
Antti Kaipila
El Presidente - Nuuduu UAB
+370 6470 7427

On 5. May 2025, at 9.13, Hedi Stenman <[email-masked]> wrote:

HI

Since you have chosen to sign the agreement on paper, we will send you the 
user account details once we have received the signed paper agreement.
I have also attached the agreement to this email in case you are able to 
sign it digitally.

Best regards

 <http://www.rik.ee/> 

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

[email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252> 

 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad> 

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems> 

 <http://www.rik.ee/>   www.rik.ee

From: Antti Kaipila <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2025 9:12 PM
To: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Inquiry Regarding Access to Estonian Company Data API

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello Heidi,

I submitted the application on April 21st (attached is a receipt email for 
my application) but I have not heard a beep since then.

They said 4 days in the response but it’s not been 11 so I thought I would 
nudge you and see what is going on?

Thank you!

--

Antti Kaipila

El Presidente - Nuuduu UAB

+370 6470 7427

On 21. Apr 2025, at 9.20, Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi

I apologize that your message has regrettably gone unanswered.

All necessary information regarding e-Business Register API you can find 
herehttps://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/introduction-api-services

For using API you need to first sign an agreement 
https://ariregister.rik.ee/eng/contract

For testing you can use
username: TESTAPI

password: pSPcmF4Csus4CepNrREpscGSgep4e9Fp

test environment: https://demo-ariregxmlv6.rik.ee/

Best regards

 <http://www.rik.ee/> 

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252> 

 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad> 

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems> 

 <http://www.rik.ee/>   www.rik.ee

From: Antti Kaipila <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2025 5:32 PM
To: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Inquiry Regarding Access to Estonian Company Data API

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

Not a *beep* even, it’s been like a week with this one?

===

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am reaching out to inquire about access to Estonian company registry data 
via API. I am in the process of setting up a business in Lithuania and am 
building a platform (Nuuduu) that allows partners from across the EU to 
register and offer services.

As part of our onboarding process, we would like to validate company data 
entered by our Estonian users against official records to ensure correctness 
and reduce fraud. We would prefer to do this through an API or automated 
system if such access is possible.

Could you please provide any relevant documentation, access procedures, or 
contact points for setting this up?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

===
--

Antti Kaipila

El Presidente - Nuuduu UAB

+370 6470 7427

On 11. Apr 2025, at 11.30, RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
wrote:

Tere

Oleme Teie poolt aadressile  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

saadetud kirja kätte saanud ja vastame sellele esimesel võimalusel.

Lugupidamisega,

Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received your letter and will reply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Centre of Registers and Information Systems

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

<Nuuduu leping.pdf><leping (21).asice>